Sunday, March 9, 2014

FOOD!

Hello people of the world.

I bring you food. Because life deserves biscuits. These are possibly the best biscuits/cookies I have ever made. Where it says 'smarties' add whatever you want, just not Skittles. They don't work.

100g of sugar
100g of butter
4 tsp of golden syrup
75g of self raising flour
1 tube of Smarties
Another 75g of self raising flour

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (170 Fan Oven). 
Cream the sugar and butter together.
Add 2 tsp of golden syrup.
Add the first 75g of flour, extra 2 tsp of golden syrup and the Smarties.
Mix together.
Add and mix the last 75g of flour.
Arrange on a baking tray in 10-12 blobs, I weigh mine to get the perfect cookie.
Put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Take them out and don't burn yourself, cause that's a bad idea.

If you do burn yourself, you are a bit thick.

Heres a picture of cookies like the ones you should make:
DSCF5300

Then you have my express permission to devour them.
I bought my copy. Yesterday.
Read it, and I'll love you forever. 
10:30 finishes? Yeah, no problem!







Love, hugs and kisses
The Book Fridge :-)
As ever, Google stalk me HERE, email me HERE and comment!  May/May not get an instagram account, 'cos I'm that awesome. What should I post about?...

No comments:

Post a Comment