Sunday, November 23, 2014

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - everywhere you go!
True story: I went Christmas shopping today and I was all like 'Bah humbug' And then I heard the Christmas music and turned into a 6 foot tall elf!
The hilarity kills me.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes
I hate peanut butter, in all forms, unless it has chocolate in it.
I refuse to lick my fingers whilst makng this just becasue of teh peanut butter.
Ew.
Ingredients:
4tbsp boiling water
40g cocoa powder
3 eggs
175g butter (unsalted) softened
165g golden caster sugar
115g self-raising white flour
1tsp baking powder
3 tbsps peanut butter- rounded and use loads
75g chocolate chips (or to taste)
140g cream cheese ( I used one of those baby pots-so handy!)
Stuff to decorate, eg:
12 Reeses mini peanut butter cups (optional)
Mascara (this is optional, but should be applied in case of an emergency)


1. Line a 12- hole muffin tin with muffin cases (by muffin cases, I mean the huge ones. Or you can make 18 fairy cakes)
2. Stir the cocoa powder into the water. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter adn sugar together, then add the eggs, one at a time, with 1tbsp of flour-and-baking-powder at a time (This prevents curdling. Failing this, tip all of the flour in.)
4. Then add in the cocoa powder mix. Stir it,- it will start off like baby sick, but gradually get better.
6.I missed out 5.
6. You just looked back.
5. You smiled.
7. You smiled even more when you realised that I just put 5 in.
8. Divide it evenly between the cases.
9. Stir your PB, chocolate and cream cheese together. Put about 1tsp, rolled into balls, on top of your raw cake mix.
10.Place in a preheated oven of 200/180 fan/ gas 6/400 f for 10-15 minutes.
11. Cool, and decorate (if wanted).
11. Eat, but they contain  lot of nuts.
I love you all,
The Book Fridge xxx
Friendships-how little they mean when it's a little too late.
Well that was hella deep.
Picture isn't mine, creds to keep it in the pantry.
I HAVE A NEW BLOG AND IT'S HERE! 
As ever, Google stalk me HERE, email me HERE and comment

No comments:

Post a Comment