Saturday, December 21, 2013

Review #6: Frostfire

Hi!
I join you on the first day of winter (and I thought that had already happened -am I going mad?)
Firstly, a cute overload:
Wee Pigling Pig Piglet Ornament Sculpture( Image courtesy of  Quernus Crafts)

12478507Anyway. I shall be reviewing Frostfire by Zoë Marriott, because she's a good author, corresponds with her fans and Frostfire is an amazing book. (I shan't tell you what my sister's christmas pressie is, let it be known that I got a CRIMBO CARD from Zoë Marriott!)
Rating: 10/10
For: Me, violent people, Hannah, people-who-have-any-other-Zoë Marriott-books, people-who-can-read, sci-fi and fantasy people, me and- did I mention me?
My synopsis: Well, Frost (or Saram to the Wolf) is a normal girl-until she sees red. Literally. Then a wolf takes over her body and turns her into a wolf-human-thing. Her only hope is the Holy Mother-and the flames. You have Luca (Luca!), who's all made 'of gold', and Arian.
Cue the love-triangle! Well, it's more of a:
Well, all's well that ends well.
I love this book to pieces.I still get excited. I hate the end, but I understand why it happens.
             All that's left for me to say is Merry Christmas-with another GIF!
Lots of love,
The Book Fridge :-)
HO HO HO!  Google+ HERE, email HERE and comment. R+R HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment