World book day tomorrow!
I am dressing up as Jane Eyre(long skirt&blouse) and the little one is Gobbolino the witches cat! If you have any questions on how I did these costumes, comment!
So, today I wanted to show you how to do....
You may have seen this, but here is a few photos of what it looks like...
I'll be showing you how to create this!
1.Take an old book that is unwanted! Remove the cover.
2. Take your 1st page and make a right-angled fold with the upper right corner so it touches the other side.Crease.
3. Take the straight right edge and fold it so it aligns with the left edge.Crease.
4. Lay it to the left, like you were turning a book page.
5.Do this again...
6. And again...keep going! You begin to get a fan shape...
7. Just push it over and keep going!
8. When you are done, just let it stand up!
You can do this with any fold, as long as they are all the same.
- 1 right angled fold as before then take the whole page to align with the left hand side. This makes a cone shape when done!
Lots of love and what are you doing/did you do for world book day?
The Book Fridge :-)
Comment and subscribe! This weeks question is:
'What book do you think should be made into a film and why?'