Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review #whatever it is: John Dreamer

hi

I really enjoyed John Dreamer. I found it incredibly emotional and moving and perfect for YA.
You may know about my hate of vampiric fiction (see that HERE), so whoopee-doo, no vampires in sight!
I really like the whole 'chairs thing' I mean, my chair would look like this:

My little pony!
I love the way the chairs represent personalities. Andy has a bit of a weird past, that is *mysteriously* connected with John D.Reamur's.  You have all types in their little group, from arrogant, to spoilt, to thoughtful, geek/nerd (I get tetchy about that too!) and natural-born-leader. I think the 'main idea' of the book is all about discovering yourself and your hidden goals as a person, something which all teens can relate to really easily (I know I can!)
You know, you have those teens:           And those teens:
tumblr_mdpevnvbjG1rf1lwfo1_250


And I'm there like:









So, John Dreamer:
Rating: 8/10
For:Just, you know, teens in general (girls and boys!)

The Book Fridge :-)
VOTE FOR TAYLOR SWIFT! As ever, Google stalk me HERE, email me HERE and comment!
I'm going away to the land of cherry blossom next week, so no posts for some time. This book was provided by NetGalley in return for a fair and honest review. I WAS NOT PAID!



No comments:

Post a Comment